The mission of Parent and Family Programs at The College of New Jersey is to cultivate the parent and family experience by providing programs, resources and services to support, educate and empower parents and family members throughout their student’s college experience and beyond.
To develop, enhance and sustain a lifelong Lion’s family.
- To educate parents and families on campus resources available for their students at the College.
- To engage parents and family members in the TCNJ community.
- To increase communication with parents and family members.
- To help parents and families navigate their role in their student’s college experience.
- To provide opportunities to collaborate with other parents and family members to share experiences and knowledge.
At TCNJ, we understand parents and family are a crucial component of student success and development. With that, we are dedicated to providing the tools and resources to empower parents and families throughout their journey with their students.
For parents and family members who wish to further engage with our programs and initiatives, the Parent and Family Association Executive Board provides members with involvement opportunities to help support our mission and the mission of the College.