The College of New Jersey’s Relationship with Students and Parents
The Parent & Family Association Executive Board is a selection of parents and family members representing all current class years as well as parents and family members of alumni. The College sees parents as partners in the effort to facilitate student learning and success, and is also committed to providing engagement opportunities for families to enhance their connection with TCNJ.
Mission and Goals of the Parent & Family Association Executive Board
Parents and family members are recognized as members of the TCNJ Parent and Family Association by virtue of their identity as parents and family of current or former students.
The Parent & Family Association Executive Board provides leadership to the College to support and enhance an effective and purposeful partnership between parents/families and the College while also promoting engagement opportunities for members.
- To provide opportunities for members to be engaged with the College through volunteering, programming and fundraising.
- To act as a direct connection to the College to communicate information regarding the parent and family experience.
- To assist in coordinating programs to allow for opportunities to network and connect with other parents and families.
- To promote enhanced communication to parents and family members.
- To support the mission and strategic plan of the College and Parent & Family Programs.
Are you interested in applying for the TCNJ Parent and Family Association Executive Board? Find more information and the application on our Get Connected page.